Thursday, July 8, 2010

DS "W" ------------ Sunday, July 3rd

Hey Everybody!

Quick FYI, today sucked!!!! We basically PT'd and got smoked all day. Literally, with the exception of Chow, we were doing bear crawls, flutter Kicks, and anything else the DS could think of. Everyone has been hearing about DS "W" since day 1. He is no joke. The smallest things piss him off and he makes you pay. So he is a part of our platoon now. He had been doing some training and is back, ready to kick our asses. He made sure he did that today. He wore me out at 1:30....normally I don't start feeling really tired until after chow (dinner). Either way, I'm sure that I'll be plenty sore tomorrow on the 4th.

Speaking of the 4th, I know Ft. Benning has something going on, but we have been told of nothing. Sunday's are supposed to be laid back so I'll keep my fingers crossed, but as I normally do here....I expect the worst and hope for the best, and laugh when I'm right!!

Oh, I finally got to do laundry, which is how I'm writing this letter. it's near impossible to get a machine with 55 other guys needing to do the same thing. Everything gets drenched in sweat, dirt, sand, etc. It gets to be gross to say the least.....

With that in mind, I can say that I have made it through my first week of Army Infantry BCT and I still want to be here.

EMBRACE THE SUCK!!!!
Love you All
SPC Martin

No comments:

Post a Comment