Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Note from Mom

Wednesday, September 15th

As you will read in Matt's letters, the Army still has him down to be restarted. I think he will graduate Oct. 1st if he completes the FTX training. But this is the Army and you never know. We are planning for graduation on Oct. 1st. If we have to change our plans we will. I think the person who is going to be surprised is Matt when he finishes this weeks training and is told he will graduate. As soon as I hear from Matt I will do a post to confirm graduation or not.
If Matt does graduate - you will need to stop writing him next week - he won't get the letters. If he is restarted and has a new address, I will get that posted as well so you can continue to write Matt.
Also, once we have confirmed his graduation I will let you know when Matt will be in STL.
Again, Thank you everyone for your prays, cards, letters, support. These have helped Matt through all the rough times.
Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment