Friday, June 25, 2010

Note from Matt's Mom 6/25/10

I know Matt has been writing a lot lately, I think it's good for him, but once he actually starts Boot Camp - he probably will not be writing as much. This is when he is going to need the letters from family and friends even more - to keep him positive and motivated. He sounds so positive now, but the goal is to break these boys down and build them into "ARMY STRONG" - I'm not sure what all that involves, but I know when Ben joined the Coast Guard - we did not get that many letters from him, maybe 1 a week. He was exhausted when he finally had some free time and sleep would win out over letter writing. I wish we had facebook; Blogs when Ben enlisted in the Coast Guard.

Anyway - here's Mom's SHOUT OUT - write to Matt.

I am hoping to have Matt's address next week - I will get it posted as soon as I get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment