Wednesday, June 23, 2010

RANDOM PIECES OF INORMATION -Sunday, June 20th

I thought I'd try a random information thing for the blog. This may just be a list of stupid/funny/interesting things for you all to enjoy. So far ........

5 - Number of people who have passed out from the heat (This is all without working out/running .......just walking)

7 - People who have thrown up after breakfast

120 - Discharges of soldiers who either can't/don't make it so far

1 - AWOL - Supposedly this kid took off for the woods in the middle of the night and got lost. Was found, but haven't heard anything. DS made sure to point out what road to take if we really wanted to bail.

2 - Number of true assholes I have met so far

3 - Times I went to get boots.

0 - Pairs of boots I have .....maybe the 4th time ??????

4 comments:

  1. Love this! So glad he still has his sense of humor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there Matty! I promise to send you letters when your address gets posted!! Stay strong, love you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is a joke here about how many people it takes to get boots. I love reading these updates, so far sounds like Dad has trained Matt well :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. only 2 assholes? You're doing pretty well then ahahaha. Good luck with the boots. I had to go back 4 times.

    ReplyDelete