Wednesday, June 23, 2010

SATURDAY 6/19

Well I'm pretty sure I didn't answer some questions some of you may be thinking. So I'll do my best to read your mind and answer these questions.

So, I'm not the oldest person here. The oldest I have found so far is 27. I've met at least 3 - 18 year olds who are either married or engaged. In some cases to girls who are 16...... a little weird in my book. For the most part, I think my group of guys work well together. Everyone seems to get along with one another. Yes, there are a couple of people who were beaten with the stupid stick, and will get us run into the ground. Hopefully they don't stick with us past this next week, but we'll see.

The first few days have been somewhat of a culture shock. It's not easy right off the bat to have all your freedoms stripped. The mind games have seemed to Begin. There is one Sgt. who we will refer to as " Sgt. Z" who makes every single action you make feel wrong. You can never move "Frackin" Fast enough. He loves using the word "Frackin" For the most part though, the rest of the Sgts. relax a little around us and will joke with us.
When I get my address, I'll let you guys know. Then please send letters/pictures whenever you can!!!!
Love you All,
Spc. Martin

No comments:

Post a Comment